Saturday, September 29, 2012

Drift Wood Jewelery Holder

Drift Wood Jewelery Holder :

I had seen one like this on Pinterest for sale but I thought since I was heading to the coast this weekend If I could find a cool piece of driftwood I'd try it out myself.

The second I stood on the beach I thought to myself as the wind whipped by my eyes and ears , Sand stinging my legs .... I'm going to brave this beach , No matter how LONG THIS TAKES to find the PERFECT piece of drift wood. ... .
Fast Forward 2 seconds lol, It was right in front of my face ... How anti climactic. But awesome. And yes I still went on a walk on the beach, with my piece of wood.

So basically I had some picture frame hooks I nailed to the back like a regular frame, and if you had cute knobs or door knobs you could use those but I had one nob and some odds and ends. And lots of little gold hooks, so thats what I used.  The combinations are endless as to what you can create!

Hope you like my version of the drift wood jewelry holder!

MeanMissC


No comments:

Post a Comment