Saturday, December 22, 2012

Spider Web Dream

It's now 2:55 am . I just woke up from a dream. I won't say a nightmare because I am not afraid of the subject. Although this dream might send some dreamers into a fit....
I remember grabbing a vacuum and taking the hand attachment into the kitchen. Wanting to suck up a single cobweb I just kept finding more and more. Then the spiders came ... Huge gobs of spider webs, huge masses of spiders , I went up the edge of the cabinets and the sound of the spiders getting sucked into the tube was much like the sound of a tissue being vacuumed up. A soft floop, floop, one by one the spiders got sucked into the vacuum ... Until I went above the cabinets . The hose got clogged and suddenly dust and cobwebs were floating down onto my hair , face , clothing. And the spiders started to crawl out of the tube.... So many spiders! Spiders ranging from the size of a dime, to the size if a silver dollar . And these spiders were not happy they had been sucked out of their cozy nests and they were all coming out at once..., and then,
I woke up .


No comments:

Post a Comment