Friday, January 24, 2014

Diamond Garden Chair

Its January , the weather is cold and if you are like me you didn't have room to store any plastic outdoor furniture in the garage this past winter.  Your plastic , wood or metal furniture might look faded , dirty ,  screaming for an upgrade .
Can you hear it scream Clairece?

LOL I joke , Ok moving right along .... This is my plastic garden chair that used to be a vibrant sage green and it has sat in my back yard for the past two years serving its purpose as a lounge. It has held up its end of the bargain so I thought what a nice way to repay this chair into its yester year Glory!

Step One .

I went to the store and bought my base coat of spray paint, I used an entire can in 3 coats letting each coat dry 25 to thirty mins in between spraying. After the third coat of Silver which is the color my chair is I let it dry over night.
Not that exciting as of yet ... but wait and see! This chair goes from Dumpy to Dramatic in a few more coats ;)
After three coats of the glitter spray this is what I ended up with! Shine Bright Like a Diamond! Elton John would be envious! Cant go to vegas just stare at my chair! And lots of other glitter comparisons .. time for the show off portion of the blog .... 3 2 1





Thanks for coming to my Blogella by: Mean Miss C!


No comments:

Post a Comment