Monday, February 9, 2009


Hello new blog I just signed up and now I'm here.. Hmm what to say... Or type for that matter.
Ok Miss C now you are talking to yourself ... Or typing ....

Lets just get the introductions out of the way shall we? We need a place to start so I dont see any reason that shouldn't be it.
My Internet name is Mean Miss C , My friends call me C .
I am actually not very mean at all I just liked the flow I guess.
Today is Monday Feb.9 th 2009. Its 4:50 pm, I returned home from work and checked my email and things as per usual. I always seem to feel like I'm forgetting something.. You know the feeling like you left the stove on or forgot to lock the front door when you are half way down the block.
Even on my drive home I felt this way. I also have been having a crafty urge lately, I want to make something but I cant think of what. I need to go back to threadbanger and surf the forums of amazing items people make and suck up some inspiration.
Nice to meet you blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment